Oregon Fall Poultry Swap - October 22 - Corvallis @ the Fairgrounds!!!

Quote:
No, it's fine! Is honey ok?? It's labeled sugar free in the recipe...

She doesn't have as much trouble with it as sugar but REALLY don't worry too much about it!! I can work around it with insulin.
hide.gif

Ok
smile.png

Does anyone ever really buy a mixed breed rooster? I have about 5 teenagers. 3 Blue Andalusian mixed with EE, 1 Silver Grey Dorking mix, 1 Buff Orpington Mix. And what's the going price? If you say free...I can take them to cooking school myself. Thanks!

AllCoop'dUp :

Does anyone ever really buy a mixed breed rooster? I have about 5 teenagers. 3 Blue Andalusian mixed with EE, 1 Silver Grey Dorking mix, 1 Buff Orpington Mix. And what's the going price? If you say free...I can take them to cooking school myself. Thanks!

In the spring, I'd say $10 each. Right now I can't seem to give purebred roosters away...
hmm.png

Quote:
In the spring, I'd say $10 each. Right now I can't seem to give purebred roosters away...
hmm.png

I think it really just all depends on the crowd we get. There is going to be a lot of traffic at this event and the cuteness factor of mixed roosters sometimes take over
big_smile.png
I know I rehomed 3 roosters that way at the spring swap. I never have any problem with $5

Quote:
hmm.png

I think it really just all depends on the crowd we get. There is going to be a lot of traffic at this event and the cuteness factor of mixed roosters sometimes take over
big_smile.png
I know I rehomed 3 roosters that way at the spring swap. I never have any problem with $5

I should think that almost everything will go at the swap. $5.00 is usually my price as well and I never have a problem.

Quote:
There are chicken harness' like for taking your chicken for a walk in the park or something? I need those...how cool

I can bring a few harnesses to whomever wants them. $15.00 per harness with the leash included. They are not handmade, but the principal is the same.

Chicken Harness Training Here's a link to my page about the harnesses.

So, who is going to the show in Stevenson that will also be at the swap? Im worried I will be leaving the show tomorrow with MANY birds
hide.gif
which I will have to sneak into my garage or my hubby may have a coniption

Quote:
I'm going
big_smile.png
Not going to be there for long as I have cheesecakes to bake
lol.png
but I'm planning on being there for a few hours in the late morning/early afternoon.

Yummy cheesecakes! You must have a huge order list. I made one the other day with a gingersnap crust that was a marbled pumpkin and maple with a praline topping.

Back
Top Bottom