Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
Dang it Laura! Don't let me look at those pics!
barnie.gif

Ok, don't look at those...look at the ones I put there tomorrow
wink.png
lol.png

Thank you for the quick update. We're planning on attending and soaking it all in.
smile.png

ZooMummzy,

1 pre-order chocolate chip with chocolate crust cheesecake for my husband, and I'm an easy mark to purchase another when we get there. Buckeye sounds intriguing...

Quote:
Got you down for a chocolate chip! If you'd like a Buckeye too, let me know because I won't be bringing one to the swap. It is a peanut butter and chocolate one, like the Buckeye candy (I'm from Ohio).

Ok...I just candled ALL of my eggs...I am going to scream!!!!!
hit.gif
One of the turners was UNPLUGGED!!!!!
he.gif
I don't know how or why, the plug-in is almost completely inaccessible...but sho' nuff...it was sitting there where it was supposed to be, but it was pulled out just enough that the turner was off. I lost ALL of my Serama eggs, and several others for sure, maybe that whole bator. I didn't see any movement in any of the other eggs either...we shall see, 26 eggs went into lockdown anyway.
th.gif
rant.gif
hit.gif

Quote:
Zanna -
I've been trying to find a blue or a wheaten Marans without feathered legs - are any of your wheaten Marans chicks clean legged? If so, do you think you'll be able to determine sex by the time of the swap? I would be interested in a wheaten pullet chick.

Also, could you please bring me a jar of creamed honey if still available? Thanks!

I am so very sorry Cloverleaf!

I need (truly) a couple/few chicks (?) for my nephew. Got permission to get him some. Mom thinks he'll bond best with chicks but I know he needs to get females (his mom is freaked about roosters from childhood). Ideas? You can PM me. I may just have to do the sexlink thing but would really rather get some from one of you who wants them to be pets. They will be eventually outside in a nice shed situation. So, if you can sex your chickies lets talk or if you have a suggestion I'm all ears. I was hoping I could convince her to let me get a couple pet hens (still might and then darn, just have to keep them, right). PM or e-mail me as needed.

Back
Top Bottom