Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Quote:
Ain't got none....whatcha mean? I did pheasants last year...are you talking about the resurrection of that old thread??

Ha I guess so. I started reading it and got cut off by DH didn't even see the dates!

LOL learned real quick last year that pheasants are NOT for me!!

Quote:
Ha I guess so. I started reading it and got cut off by DH didn't even see the dates!

Hubby wants to raise ringneck pheasants next, I will make sure he talks to you at the swap
smile.png

Quote:
Do a jig and drink some wine!!!!

LOL if I didn't have a million other things to get done tonight I would drink more than wine! I'll just dance and have a little wine
big_smile.png
I do need to go to the liquor store. When you have leftover oranges you make orangecello!
woot.gif

66706_img_0276.jpg
[/url]

66706_img_0279.jpg
[/url]

66706_lf_cochin_chick_a.jpg
[/url]

66706_lf_cochin_chick_b.jpg
[/url]

66706_lf_cochin_chick_c.jpg
[/url]

Hi all, Better late than never I guess. I am plannig on coming down to Canby on Saturday. I have been trying to figure out what I have to trade. I think I have decided to part with my Marans. A blue hen and a Blue/birchen? roo. They have been in with my wellsummers and he is just too big for them. I also have started with some LF cochin chicks. (That's what I wanted from the start, just could not find any!!) I anyone might be interested in the Marans let me know and I will try to get more pics and andswer any questions.

I am also posting pics of my three youngest LF chicks. Any thought on sex? I think my too older ones are both pullets, so I have not posted them. One is white though and could probably go if any interest. I find I am partial to blues and blacks!!

Let me know, on here or pm me if you wish. Looking forward to meeting folks.
Thanks,
Anne

Quote:
Number one chick looks to be a pullet to me, the second is hard to tell, pullet I think and the last I can't see the comb because of the glare. Nice looking chicks! And welcome!!

Quote:

Hubby wants to raise ringneck pheasants next, I will make sure he talks to you at the swap
smile.png

Yeah, do have him talk to me. If anybody can talk him OUT of those dreadful creatures, it's me!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom