Oregon Spring Poultry Swap April 23, 2011 in Canby!!!

Oh I wish I had seen this sooner. I would have loved to have come out and probably would have brought some birds with me! I have some Frizzles and Polish that I am thinking about selling. As it stands now we have plans for Saturday and I would not be able to make the 2 hour drive by myself. My teen son normally helps me out, but he is busy.
Maybe next time.
wink.png

Do any of the get togethers ever come closer to the Vancouver area? I am actually north east of Vancouver, but really do not drive to much further then that as I am disabled and do not drive to far.

By the way, Hi, I am new here and only stop in every know and then.. should probably stop in more so I can see these things going on!
smile.png

Quote:
Awww sorry you didn't see it sooner
sad.png
We would have loved to meet you! If you subscribe to this thread it will lead you into the next one being held in the spring down in my area - Corvallis/Albany and then the next one which will be back in the Portland area - Fall 2012. We hope you can join us then if not sooner!

Last edited:
Quote:
I am so very sorry to hear of your news
sad.png
My thoughts are with you and your family. I'm glad you will get to join us for awhile for the sun and fun. See you soon!

Quote:
I'm sorry to hear about your friend, auntpa-k.
hugs.gif
I'm glad you can be with us for a while, anyway! see you all soon!

Quote:
I know none of us is getting enough sleep lately, but if you've figured out how to time-travel, I want to know!
lol.png
Possibly you meant Fall 2012?
lau.gif

Quote:
I know none of us is getting enough sleep lately, but if you've figured out how to time-travel, I want to know!
lol.png
lau.gif

LOL no that is what happens when you do not drink coffee before typing
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png
lau.gif

LOL no that is what happens when you do not drink coffee before typing
smile.png

Yup. I may have done the same thing... now I'm wondering if you meant SPRING of 2012?
gig.gif
My brain is still fogged, and of course my focus is on getting everything into the truck and not forgetting anything important - like chickens!
lau.gif
We'll sort it out sometime this year!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom