Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

I can help ya fill in yer wants. Goodies from http://ironimagery.webs.com/

Thanks for the offer... you're so generous!
wink.png
And great stuff! I'll have to see what the purse has left in it by then...
tongue.png

Well ya don't have to wait until Canby. Ya will have a better selection at the show at Stevenson. Or even better at SWW Fair grounds March 31.

So enlighten us Oregon people who don't have time to try to keep with the wash thread. (You guys are a little fast for me, if I miss a day then there is 10-15 pages to read and I don't really have the time) Whats going on march 31st? and where? I would like to come! : ) I really need to get into it the show circuit with my daughter.

Quote:
March 31 is NOT poultry related. It is a community yard/garage sale at the same place you came to the show in Chehalis in December.
The shows that I know of are

Washington Feather Fanciers
Cascade Spring Show
March 17, 2012
Monroe, WA
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
April 20-22, 2012
Northwest National Spring
Poultry show

Skamania Fairgrounds,
Stevenson, WA

Here are my update on the have and want list. Please pm me to let me know if you want me to keep some for you for the swap.

Have-
Pair of 1 year old call duck (black drake, blue hen), this is the pair that I got for my in-law but they changed their mind and got Teal Duck instead
D'anver chicks, color that I have are cuckoo, blue quail, black and may be a lavender cuckoo roo (I have 2 right now that I have not decided to keep them both or not), will be 3 months or older by swap time

Want:
Black copper marans chicks

Will only bring what I have to the swap if someone want them. No matter what I'll be at the swap to look around.

Just found out that our Spring Youth Fair is the same weekend, thought it was going to be the following weekend so made plans to attend the swap.
th.gif
I have to be at the Youth Fair for my Jr. Shorthorn kids!
yippiechickie.gif
Can I PM people to see about getting hatching eggs through the mail or meeting up? I was not bringing anything but a smile
big_smile.png
and maybe a friend to shop with me, she has to attend the spring show with her kids. Hope I can come next year!

Just found out that our Spring Youth Fair is the same weekend, thought it was going to be the following weekend so made plans to attend the swap.
th.gif
I have to be at the Youth Fair for my Jr. Shorthorn kids!
yippiechickie.gif
Can I PM people to see about getting hatching eggs through the mail or meeting up? I was not bringing anything but a smile
big_smile.png
and maybe a friend to shop with me, she has to attend the spring show with her kids. Hope I can come next year!
What part of SWW are ya in? I may have a plan.

Thanks rusler! We are going to stevenson but monroe is a little to far. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something : )
March 31 is NOT poultry related. It is a community yard/garage sale at the same place you came to the show in Chehalis in December.
The shows that I know of are

Washington Feather Fanciers
Cascade Spring Show
March 17, 2012
Monroe, WA
Evergreen State Fairgrounds
April 20-22, 2012
Northwest National Spring
Poultry show

Skamania Fairgrounds,
Stevenson, WA

Back