Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

So what us poor transplantites on the other side of the creek are just chopped liver or what !
hit.gif
Pretty sure "in or around Oregon" could possibly include other-side-of-the-creek folks. If they moved you somewhere else, please advise :D

So, just throwing this out there...not trying to count my chicks before they hatch or anything, BUT depending on how the hatch goes, I MIGHT have some bantam b/b/s Sumatras available at the swap.

AND if they start laying by then, I may have some bantam partridge Cochin hatching eggs available. :)
Oh I would also be interested in some cochin hatching eggs!

So, just throwing this out there...not trying to count my chicks before they hatch or anything, BUT depending on how the hatch goes, I MIGHT have some bantam b/b/s Sumatras available at the swap.

AND if they start laying by then, I may have some bantam partridge Cochin hatching eggs available. :)
OK and yer point is ? ? ? or are ya just braggin like me with my first hatch of 5 red headed step children.
yesss.gif

Cloverleaf- here it is!
CR- don't cry
hit.gif
, my event is on the WA side of the creek, almost in your backyard!
frow.gif

WSU Extension Lewis and Pacific Counties are putting on a two day chicken event. It is being held at the Southwest Washington Fairgrounds in Chehalis, WA, in the 4-H Still Life building. The first day is Friday, March 23rd, for Poultry Judges Training with a free poultry Fitting and Showing Clinic for novice or young poultry youth in the evening. Then on Saturday, March 24th, we will have Poultry Nugget Knowledge with various workshops from cooking, to nutrition, to grow your own Thanksgiving and more! We are looking for vendors for the Saturday part. We have forms and brochures on the WSU Extension Lewis County website, including a form for vendors! http://county.wsu.edu/lewis/Pages/default.aspx The bonus for vendors is that the Home and Garden Show event is also that weekend not to far away from our event.
If you have questions please PM me!

Hey Peeples! I am new to BYC and am planning on attending the Spring Swap. I am not completley certain whom I should speak to about RSVPing, or if I even have to? I would like to bring some peeps and things, though I am in the process of building my flock and hatching/raising peeps and am not sure what I am going to want to pass along. I can also bring some various veggie starts and fresh produce, depending on how the garden is growing! Should I make a list of "possible" things being brought? Any tips or pointers would be helpful, I am pretty green to all of this! I know I will need to bring my own table/chairs and have secure enclosures (with water provided) for all my birds. I will try and secure a tent or canopy before then, but not sure if I can..... Maybe someone has a large one they wouldn't mind sharing? Looking forward to this!

Ok, I'm hoping the hubby will agree to let me go/go with me and the new little one. If I can come (
fl.gif
), I'll bring some handmade crochet items (check out brookernutdesigns.yolasite.com for a few examples), possibly some baked goods, and hopefully some chicks! What breed depends on what kind of roo I can get between now and then.
yippiechickie.gif

Ok, I'm hoping the hubby will agree to let me go/go with me and the new little one. If I can come (
fl.gif
), I'll bring some handmade crochet items (check out brookernutdesigns.yolasite.com for a few examples), possibly some baked goods, and hopefully some chicks! What breed depends on what kind of roo I can get between now and then.
yippiechickie.gif

What breeds of roos are you looking for?? I've got a few... :)

Back
Top Bottom