Oregon Spring Poultry Swap May 5, 2012 in Canby!!!

OK speaking hatchin ! ! ! I wonder if there may be ANY news to report about the B RIR and B Am eggs that some got from me. Hey even if bad results don't be afraid to speak up. I will gladly give a refund
I've got some of your B Am eggs in my incubator right now. I was able to place a half doz and currently four are developing. One stopped developing about day 10, and one was clear.
Excited to see what we end up with. They should be hatching in the next 3 or 4 days.

Just posting my hatching results from all the eggs that came home from the swap with me.
I originally set 28 eggs and ended up with 15 that made it
yesss.gif

Cloverleaf Farm 4/6 (Salmon Faverolles)
Zanna 3/5 (Delaware - included a small pullet egg which finally hatched in a big hurry this morning!)
Chicken Rustler 3/6 (Bantam Ameraucanas, all black)
Dancing Hen 0/2 (Orp)
Red Rooster Farm eggs hatched for Zoomummzy 3/6 (booted Seramas)
My own Seramas 2/2

For my first time using an incubator (on loan from Laura), I feel pretty accomplished!
And addicted, did I mention that part???
big_smile.png

Just posting my hatching results from all the eggs that came home from the swap with me.
yesss.gif

Zanna 3/5 (Delaware - included a small pullet egg which finally hatched in a big hurry this morning!)
Dancing Hen 0/2 (Orp)
My own Seramas 2/2

For my first time using an incubator (on loan from Laura), I feel pretty accomplished!
big_smile.png
Congrats! Yay, chicks!!!!

Pics???

yesss.gif

Dancing Hen 0/2 (Orp)
My own Seramas 2/2

big_smile.png
woot.gif

OK for anybody looking to build an incubator or install a fan in a still air LISTEN UP ! ! ! DO NOT spend too much on a fan! I just scrapped a Wolfe tanning bed. In it was 8 yes eight nice 115 VAC fans. PERFECT for bators. They are about 4" square and 1 1/2" +/- thick. They will be cheap to chicken buddies.

yesss.gif

Dancing Hen 0/2 (Orp)
My own Seramas 2/2

big_smile.png
Gonna have to chat wiff dat rooster and tell him it is time to stop practicin and start perfectin!

Gonna have to chat wiff dat rooster and tell him it is time to stop practicin and start perfectin!
Can't blame it all on the rooster! Only one was clear, we had a quitter earlier in the month, and then we lost a slow poke at the end who just gave up on trying to get out of its egg
hmm.png

Anyway, my daughter is stoked, the three Ameraucanas were claimed by her. Two are healthy, the third is a bit delayed, had to assist it during hatch.

I have a little album up on my FB page if you can get to it... facebook.com/backacherfarm

Back
Top Bottom