Oregon

Anyone around these part's have quality wyandottes? After several failed attempts at getting quality Marans, I'm beginning to think I'm going to stick with the Wyandottes. I've already got the black silver laced and gonna work for blue laced silvers. So if anyone has quality Blue laced red let me know. And I may be taking over a lavender laced project also.

Stay healthy people!
I know that Burns feed will be having blue laced. Check their chick schedule for the week they come in. I purchased too many chicks and I’m looking to get rid of my silver laced and golden laced Wyandotte’s if you’re interested. However, I’m fairly new to being a chicken mom so I’m not entirely sure of their quality. They are beautiful and seemingly healthy and Judy under 2 weeks old

Brought home some farm store chicks! We’ve got 3 Americanas, 3 barred rock, and 2 australorps

Attachments

• B8DEE30E-EF77-412B-A187-8C8278E0F973.jpeg
    B8DEE30E-EF77-412B-A187-8C8278E0F973.jpeg
    566 KB · Views: 0
I found a place in Canada. Problem is the operation sounds kinda shady. There is also a place down south, but I don't like paying much for shipped eggs because it's like setting your money on fire. Greenfire is out of stock.
I'll keep digging.
Have you tried the oregon poultry swap inc group or the washington pnw rare breed group (both on fb). OPS has an extensive network of registered vendors/breeders that participate in their events and sell year round through the group....the networking will be key to finding hidden gems in someone's breeding pens

Back
Top Bottom