Quote:
MMMMMMMM.....BACON

x2! Bacon makes everything better!!
smile.png

thumbsup.gif

bacon is every vegans krytonite!
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

our sensory/autistic girl will only eat bacon as far as meat is concerned!!
umm bacon wrapped chicken:p

welcome-byc.gif

87222_391351_2208046244290_1341465742_31982450_668600818_n.jpg

Thank you Moodlymoo!!
woot.gif

the girls are great!!..and Ivy is giving the big ones hell...I am kinda glad to see that though...she cowers from the one and only bantam
pop.gif
... you Might see them at the prairie hatchers' 4-H youth invitational show in Feb 2012.. depends on how many we can take..she is even considering leaving big girl APA standard of perfection SLW Lacie home!!
ep.gif

@ Cloverleaf..thank you for that update... gotta say that's a relief.. b/c we did not relish locking up the kittehs until the varmints were trapped... always a wealth of knowledge you are..
bow.gif

Oh 4-H related
so Fionna is in the gifted classes at school now twice a year we are to have the TAG(talented and gifted) meetings to adjust her curriculum. so this year due to budget cuts..we are getting one meeting and now the TAG plan is including her 4-H and her music...so what this means is that Fi gets to have some school time to work on her 4-H projects..ie like the turkey question or to work on her egg sales log...funny no?
I am not opposed its just kinda funny that the school district decided to do this.. just want to keep the 4-H program in the loop in case you lost that memo from the school district ..
yuckyuck.gif

no pressure though now you can give her those really tough projects..
wink.png
that along with the ABA book she should be just fine..
lol.png

Quote:
X2!! I love bacon and eggs and they are good no matter what time it is!

I put some Christmas lights up in the coop and I've gone from 2 eggs/day to 5 eggs/day...now if the rest of the girls would start laying it sure would be nice!

A very special BYCer has a birthday today!!! TALLYHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hippo Bird-day two ewes,
Hippo Bird-day two ewes,
Hippo Bird-day, Hippo Bird-day,
Hippo Bird-day two ewes!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom