Oregon

Hi! We go to Roseburg all of the time. You wouldn't happen to have noticed if anyone there has Muscovey ducks for sale? You know, the bullentin boards at the feed stores and such?

We live in Arkansas but my brother and his wife live in Oregon and we are leaving saturday morning to go visit!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe how many of you guys are from Oregon:) I'll yell hello to y'all when we get off the plane. I wonder if anyone will think I;m crazy
lol.png

Wow! Lots of new Oregano Members!

Those of you in the south along 5....how are the roads? I am starting out to San Diego this weekend. I have been watching Tripcheck.com and hopefully things will continue to thaw.

I miss San Diego, too. I grew up east of there. I plan to overload on Mexican Food and there is a quilt shop I MUST go to in San Marcos

Quote:
Oh what shop - I might have to visit as well!!! I used to shop at a tiny little place in Clairemont - the name escapes me.

There are a couple of FANTASTIC hole in the wall type mexican places in Santee - Just the thought makes me drool..... my fav being Carne Asada Fries....

Back
Top Bottom