Oregon

We had 182 lightening started fires pop up a week ago. Many are burning in rugged canyons that make fighting them nearly impossible. Other fires near homes are being fought but the air is so smoky that planes and helocopters can't see to fly. The areas north of Douglas County I haven't heard of any problems.

DH said the paper is reporting 800+ ppm? in the air, we passed hazardous long ago.

I'm not great with navagation but the forum button on top of the page will get you to different areas. There is one for emergency help-try starting a new thread.

Does anyone here know how to move a post to different thread?

At the top left side of the fist post on this page you will see a link to post a new thread. You should post in the emergency section it will have the same link.

I can't find out how to post a new thread. I need help with a few sick baby chicks!! Please help!!
Sounds like cocci to me after reading your post on the emergency thread.. Hope you will get help soon. I think they have people who monitor the thread and try to help when possible. I've been very lucky and haven't had to deal with it.

We had 182 lightening started fires pop up a week ago.  Many are burning in rugged canyons that make fighting them nearly impossible.  Other fires near homes are being fought but the air is so smoky that planes and helocopters can't see to fly.  The areas north of Douglas County I haven't heard of any problems.

DH said the paper is reporting 800+ ppm? in the air, we passed hazardous long ago.

Thats scary! My parents live in NE Washington, when we went to visit them last year there were fires popping up all around us. Its really sad and I feel for the people who are losing their homes :(

Back
Top Bottom