Oregon

1) Henrietta- 2yr old New Hamphire/Sussex cross, handraised, easy to handle, IS CONSTANTLY BROODY. I have broken her of it several times only for it to last a few months and she's right back to sitting. She needs a home where she can be a mama. Ready now.

2) Sarah- 7 months old Rhode Island Red, handraised, easy to handle. She has had an impacted crop twice now due to free ranging on grass. She can't seem to digest it. She would do better in a coop/run home where she has no access to grass. She seems to do fine on crumbles alone. In rehab at the moment. Will be ready for rehoming in a week. Lays nice big brown eggs.

These girls will be missed, but I think they are better suited elsewhere. I live near Albany, Oregon and will bring the girls to you if close by.

Oh I would love to take Henrietta! How much is she? Where are you located?

Hey guys, there's a show coming up (the Prairie Hatchers Youth Show to be exact) and I was hoping to take one of my Mille Fleur Cockerels. The problem is is that he has a limp. A couple months ago he came down with really bad limp and I almost decided to cull him. Thankfully I didn;t and now he is king of a small group of ladies and is in fabulous condition. However, this past week I've noticed that his limp seems to be slightly less and he even gets around the yard better. Anyway, back to the point. I originally didn't want to show him because he has such a bad limp, but now it's not as bad I'm hoping that I WILL be able to show him! Would he be deducted any points or disqualified at a show or would it be fine he had a little limp that isn't caused by any parasites or diseases. I think he is fabulous looking and would love to be able to show him. Hopefully someone on here will have an answer? Thanks in advance!

I can take them both but live in hillsboro
I had someone ask about Henrietta already. We'll will have to see on her yet. Sarah is still available. She MUST and I can't stress enough MUST go to a home where she will not have access to grass. I've saved this poor girl twice now from death and don't want to see it happen again to her.
Thanks.

I just hatched some backyard crosses, The roo is an Easter Egger, and the hens are my best winter layers, a RIW & a WL. I'm debating on whether I should sell some as chicks or wait until spring and they're a bit older...what do you all think?

These are the RIWxEE chicks. cute little balls of fluffiness.

Back
Top Bottom