Oregon

hi im looking for hatching eggs both chicken and duck
I am bilding a flock so will be useing most for own use and a few to traid to get other blood lines.. not looking for any special chickens just good layers...and allso some meat birds if there are any fertile hatching eggs in hillsboro or close by please pm me

Hey guys,
So due to recent events I need to relocate all of my birds and I don't have enough room to house these beautiful birds and they need a new home by 3/19! One year old Cock, One tear old Hen, and 5 pullets ranging from 4-5 months. I had to pick 2 breeds to focus on so sadly, these guys have to go. I'm in Milwaukie, OR. I don't have a set price, so make an offer. I would really like to see these guys go to a breeding home. PM me if you are interested.

Hey guys,
So due to recent events I need to relocate all of my birds and I don't have enough room to house these beautiful birds and they need a new home by 3/19! One year old Cock, One tear old Hen, and 5 pullets ranging from 4-5 months. I had to pick 2 breeds to focus on so sadly, these guys have to go. I'm in Milwaukie, OR. I don't have a set price, so make an offer. I would really like to see these guys go to a breeding home. PM me if you are interested.

Did these come from Karen Huey? Even if they did, she may be interested in getting them back, that cock is REALLY nice! If they are a different line, I KNOW she will want them.

Hey guys,

Are the pullets handle able?

Quote: I esp love the hen/pullet in the second pic! nice topline with a 'swoop' in the back to tail....
I am hoping someone will really want to continue with BlueCamas' work on these. If not, than I will take them but all spare funds and time have been going to taking care of my Mother-in-law's needs. Until her house is sold and closed, and she is moved in to assisted/retirement living I don't have two dimes to rub together =:~( Holding out for April when I hope my life, my few spare dollars, and my time is more mine again. Been a rough couple of years and crappy last 6 mos......

So, please if someone can use these please take them. Bantam Barnies are my favorite of favorites.
k/

Picked up brooder supplies yesterday and will set up on the mud room this week. Can't wait for my April 6, Chick day. 2 Buff Orps, 1 Black Australorp, 1 Speckled Sussex and 1 Amerauacana. Anyone else getting ready for chicks?

hello! new here. Getting our tractor set up this week, and hoping to get pullets this weekend. Wondering if anyone knows about this person/farm, that's where I was thinking of going so the kids could pick out a few: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/grd/3668107505.html

Or, if anyone has advice on where to get quality pullets. I really want a Black Copper Maran, would like to add a RIR and Australorp as well. Hoping for 4 total :)

thanks for any info!
jill

hello! new here. Getting our tractor set up this week, and hoping to get pullets this weekend. Wondering if anyone knows about this person/farm, that's where I was thinking of going so the kids could pick out a few: http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/grd/3668107505.html

Or, if anyone has advice on where to get quality pullets. I really want a Black Copper Maran, would like to add a RIR and Australorp as well. Hoping for 4 total :)

thanks for any info!
jill
Hi Jill! Welcome to BYC & to the Oregon thread! :) I don't know who that is, but the one thing I will tell you based on the pics, is that those are all hatchery stock, if that doesn't matter to you, I would say go for it, the prices aren't bad for started pullets.

WILCO free chick giveaway is Saturday March 23rd...They are giving 5 cornish cross chicks away with purchase of flock raiser or start and grow.

I only want layers so this is not a perk for me but I am sure someone will be happy to get free meat birds!

Also Barred rock or RIR chicks on sale $1.99 each...

thanks for any info!
jill
I got my chicks from Cooper. To be honest I was considering backing out because he wanted to meet us for delivery so I couldn't see the conditions where they where hatched, but because he had day old chicks of all four breeds we wanted I went for it against my better judgment and they are by far the healthiest chicks we have ever raised.

Back
Top Bottom