Oregon

I think punky is adorable :) maybe mine is that since punky seems to have black legs too...thanks for sharing the pics! I guess I'm playing the waiting game on him for now.

I think punky is adorable :) maybe mine is that since punky seems to have black legs too...thanks for sharing the pics! I guess I'm playing the waiting game on him for now.

It is a cutie no matter what breed it is. Punk won my heart, I still have no idea what to do with her as all I have here are Orpingtons. If I even think about giving her away I get all mopey, lol. It took quite awhile to figure out her breed, as she was in a huge assortment of rare eggs that I had sent to me to hatch. The mohawk is awesome on both of them though!

It is a cutie no matter what breed it is.  Punk won my heart, I still have no idea what to do with her as all I have here are Orpingtons.  If I even think about giving her away I get all mopey, lol.  It took quite awhile to figure out her breed, as she was in a huge assortment of rare eggs that I had sent to me to hatch.  The mohawk is awesome on both of them though!

Well I think mine is a boy, so if you are right about his breed, you could breed them if you want. I go to Spfld a lot and wouldn't mind heading out the McKenzie your way...

I had to look up a cream barbanter... :) do they have grey/black legs? I could be wrong about the slp since he was a freebie I didn't order and had to figure out his breed...I'm not a chicken expert...yet....lol

It's a silver laced polish. They're a common sight in the US and at hatcheries. You can already see its lacing.

Back
Top Bottom