Oregon

Bantychicknluv, I saw your photo in the 4-H hall today. I saw the pic of the Serama cockerel, turned to my wife and said I have seen this bird on BYC. Looked at the name on the card and it was your's. It is a real nice shot. I didn't see if you had any birds showing or not. Saw you at one point but you were in a conversation with people.

Thanks! Yes I was showing birds. I had my Serama cockerel, 2 Serama pullets, and a buff Cochin bantam. My Serama male won BB and 3rd overall S.C.C.L. Another one of my pictures (a kite) made it to state and won reserve champion of class. Glad you were able to stop by to the fair!

Quote: LARYNGOTRACHEITIS Is the name the vet thinks it is i will know for sure if it is or isnt .

They said it is running like mad here in oregon so be safe all . I also have an african grey parrot talk about being scared i am . i have ordered the vaccine so when the neucroptsy results come in ill have it over night 50 bucks Vaccine 12.95 box for is and special handleing 25 im like ***, anyway i need it got it ordered and Praying

LARYNGOTRACHEITIS Is the name the vet thinks it is i will know for sure if it is or isnt .

They said it is running like mad here in oregon so be safe all . I also have an african grey parrot talk about being scared i am . i have ordered the vaccine so when the neucroptsy results come in ill have it over night 50 bucks Vaccine 12.95 box for is and special handleing 25 im like ***, anyway i need it got it ordered and Praying
What a nightmare! Sending positive thoughts. I was just talking about germs too. >_<

Ack.. my post didn't go through with quote. I had typed : what a nightmare and sending positive thoughts.
Hope your household is safe.
That happens to me alot
I am so touchy right now and i am sorry waiting Is like hiorrible i can not sleep i keep running and checking on my chicks its mostly the young Dark Brahmas i got from a show Breeder im just so mad i could stomp someone in the Never mind Guy thing .............. i think you all underatnd it hurts bad ... I Culled my D brahmas for the Best 6 out of 15 pullets and 3 roosters
now i may loose everything because i trusted someone who just showed up .......... I think he is working with the Allegded ONLY SELLER OF DARK BRAHMAS ON THE WEST COST . HIS words guy acts liek he is all that too Do not deal with mr Warnicke Its confirmed all of his chickens died 5 weeks ago and he burned the bodies

That happens to me alot 
I am so touchy right now and i am sorry waiting Is like hiorrible i can not sleep i keep running and checking on my chicks its mostly the young Dark Brahmas i got from a show Breeder im just so mad i could stomp someone in the Never mind Guy thing .............. i think you all underatnd it hurts bad ... I Culled my D brahmas for the Best 6 out of 15 pullets and 3 roosters 
now i may loose everything because i trusted someone who just showed up .......... I think he is working with the Allegded ONLY SELLER OF DARK BRAHMAS ON THE WEST COST . HIS words guy acts liek he is all that too Do not deal with  mr Warnicke Its confirmed all of his chickens died 5 weeks ago and he burned the bodies 

Oh my gosh Tammy this just makes me sick for you, and more paranoid then I already am which is pretty bad. Did you get a sick bird from him or was it just from him being there? Hope the vaccine works, your so fortunate to have a good vet, I can't find one around here.

Thank you for putting his name out there, I was going to ask in a PM, lol. If he calls me I will let him know exactly what I think. And what I do on his grave won't pass for flowers either.

That happens to me alot 
now i may loose everything because i trusted someone who just showed up .......... I think he is working with the Allegded ONLY SELLER OF DARK BRAHMAS ON THE WEST COST . HIS words guy acts liek he is all that too Do not deal with  mr Warnicke Its confirmed all of his chickens died 5 weeks ago and he burned the bodies 

I was just chatting with Suziard about germs the other day too. I am so sorry that your heart is breaking.

So why would anyone want to come to anyone's chicken coop to make the chicks sick is that how they get their you know what off
hu.gif
that is just so sad that someone would call that fun.
I'm sorry to hear how sick your chicks are here's to hoping they all recover fast.
yippiechickie.gif

Karen

Back
Top Bottom