Oregon

OMGOSH hey all talking to the state vet ... I found out there is a NPIP 100% clean on every disease hatchery that even has Cornish hens

Hoover hatchery

in iowa if your ordering hatchery chicks check them out Tammy

Im getting cornish hens and some austrolorps . not ready for dark brahmas since NON of the breeders i have asked has answered what their npip was cleared for or clean of

broke my heart

Hahaha! Ridiculously cute! Never seen a Silkie that color!

:welcome. :frow
Thanks, he went to his new home a couple days ago. Now waiting to see if any of his siblings crow, so far so good. :fl
I have a few that are much younger so I'll be waiting awhile. Best of luck finding your DBB.

Hey!! Here from Molalla Oregon way out in the sticks!LOL! Been looking for some nice SQ Dark Bantam Brahma hens or pullets.

I'm in Colton ;)
I do know of somebody that has them available, but its a group with 3 cockerels and 2 pullets. Send me a pm if you're interested.

I'm in Colton
wink.png

I do know of somebody that has them available, but its a group with 3 cockerels and 2 pullets. Send me a pm if you're interested.
Hahaha!! Hi Shawna it's me Brooklyn. I bought a 4 birds from you in the beginning of this year! By the way how is Aussie? And how did your birds do at the PNPA?

welcome-byc.gif
frow.gif

Thanks, he went to his new home a couple days ago. Now waiting to see if any of his siblings crow, so far so good.
fl.gif

I have a few that are much younger so I'll be waiting awhile. Best of luck finding your DBB.
Thank You!! It's to bad he had to go to a new home.
sad.png
But good luck with your other Silkies. They are beautiful and very unique!

Hahaha!! Hi Shawna it's me Brooklyn. I bought a 4 birds from you in the beginning of this year! By the way how is Aussie? And how did your birds do at the PNPA?

Ha I should've figured that out with the user name Annie! Aussie traveled with us to Ohio and went from there to a breeder flock in PA, where I'm sure her beauty will be appreciated! ;) I had a 7 month old cockerel take Res CH in the JG National and also res ch American ;)

Back
Top Bottom