Oregon

The hatchery that CO Ranch Supply gets their chicks from apparently has Thailand and Saipan Jungle Fowl... I wonder if I might be able to get a couple of them...

I'll have to research the breed a little more before I get any, if I can.

I was wondering if there is anyone else local , I am thinking about starting my son in 4H and though bunnies would be easy or cavies we have a soft spot for silkies, I dont want to get them from a hatchery as I think the kids get to show there chickens in fairs and I am sure hatchery quality would not stand up well at a contest. I have done shipped eggs many times and though i usually have ok luck the last two times I got silky eggs I only had one hatch the first batch and two the second.

Marge Best, Karen Larson (Catdance Silkies), Cheryl Butler, the list goes on, there are some excellent Silkies in the Northwest. Try to attend the PNPA show April 18-19 at Clark County Fairgrounds right across the river in Vancouver. It would be well worth it.

Hello, Oregon peeps!
I'll be returning to the Damascus area (SE suburb of Portland) in April and will need housing for me, my dogs and horse. I plan to rent for up to a year while I look for a home to buy. I have a very livable RV, but need pasture for my horse and a barn, shop or garage for my business (dog boarding and training). If anyone knows of something near Damascus, Oregon City, Redland, Boring, Estacada, etc. that might work for me, please let me know. I would be happy to live in a small house on land, too. I've been looking on craigslist and haven't come up with anything within my price range, which is about $1300/month. THANK YOU! Can't wait to get back home. :)

Last edited:
http://www.pacificnorthwestpoultry.com/breeders.html there you go..
wink.png

Thank you! Want to join broccoli village?

Back
Top Bottom