Oregon

Hey everyone!
I'm a fist time chicken raiser from Siletz, Oregon ( near Newport)! I have 5 Golden Sex Links and 5 EEs! My girls are 7 weeks old and almost ready for the coop!
How does one find out about these Poultry Swaps ya'll keep talking about? Are notices posted somewhere?
Thanks!
Kim

happy chicks enjoying a break from the rain in front of their coop window

New guy taking some chickens from a coworker next week. Building a coop then bringing the birds home. We're in West Linn within city limits but on property that was never annexed into the city so we're technically Clackamas County.

New guy taking some chickens from a coworker next week. Building a coop then bringing the birds home. We're in West Linn within city limits but on property that was never annexed into the city so we're technically Clackamas County.

Welcome! We are a friendly group, so if you have any questions please ask. Remember, we have all asked the same questions before, as we were all new once!

Hi and Welcome! Our house in Forest Grove was like that, as soon as we turned off our road we where in the city limits. That was back when I said I would NEVER have chickens.

I'm still looking for a small house to rent with a little bit of land, anything from a half acre up to a few acres. Oregon City, Damascus, Boring, West Linn, Redland, Estacada areas are where I'm looking and up to about $1600/mo. Craigslist is helpful, but I know you guys have lots of farm contacts. If you hear of anything, please let me know. Thanks! Hope everyone is enjoying the swap today. :)

Back
Top Bottom