Oregon

hey there, im in PDX looking for a few select breeds, if anyone has any of these in the area please let me know, looking for young pullets or hens only to add to my flock at the moment....

astrolorpe
Croad Langshan
cream legbar
black bramah
sumatra
serama
olive egger

hey there, im in PDX looking for a few select breeds, if anyone has any of these in the area please let me know, looking for young pullets or hens only to add to my flock at the moment....

astrolorpe
Croad Langshan
cream legbar
black bramah
sumatra
serama
olive egger
Ilahani Coffee on here has Creme Legbars (I think) and Todd White has them for sure. He can be connected through Facebook on the Oregon Poultry Swap pages. The PNPA has a breeders directory on their website that may list breeders of some of the other breeds you are looking for.

My husband, in an attempt to make the best of craigslist, made this add. Enjoy
tongue.png

We love this little guy, but our city does not allow male dinosaurs, and he has started making the most god-awful racket in the mornings. Nothing worse than the call of an adolescent male dinosaur to wake you from your peaceful slumber.

We've heard some people just cook and eat their male dinosaurs, and I imagine they taste just like chicken, but as you can tell from the photos, this guy is a bantam, so there is not much meat on him.

If you can give this guy a good home, let us know. We will deliver a reasonable distance.

Back
Top Bottom