Oregon

Gee, sounds like you're under-staffed at times..eek! Our day shift consists of 3 line cooks, 2 prep cooks, 2 dishwashers, 3 waitresses and a hostess. Our swing shift is 2 line cooks, 1 prep cook, 2 dishwashers, 2 waitresses, no hostess. Graveyard is 1 line cook, no prep, 1 dishwasher, 1 waitress, no hostess. Our restaurant is like super busy from around March 1st through til October 1st, then slows down for the winter months...thank goodness!! We very rarely get call-aheads from crews, but sometimes we do. We carry a LOT of backstock with 2 walk-in coolers, 1 big walk-in freezer, and 2 dry-storage rooms....eegads, it gets crazy around here!! Like on Father's Day we served for the breakfast run alone over 600 breakfasts between 7am and 11am....now that's crazy!!
barnie.gif

Well, Fossil is in the middle of nowhere. People really only come here for the events (ABATE, 4th of July, and the rodeo; and for Tough Mudders last year), and for rafting on the river. So yeah. But for those events, it pretty much doubles or triples the population for a few days. Tough Mudders brought a couple thousand people, at least.

Salem Craigs List has an open barn for free. 20 by 36. Looks like it would make great open chicken housing.
http://salem.craigslist.org/grd/4573914455.html
This animal stall/shed is FREE to anyone who wants to dismantle it! It is 20 x 36 and has a concrete floor. I want it off my property!! Bring your own tools and labor! Call Tom, 503 931 nine zero two nine. Let's get this done SOON!! (Trailer in stall is not included!)

my 13 week old chicks wont stop roosting on the nesting boxes!
barnie.gif
and now their adopted momma was in the nest with them surrounding her last night since i took away the chick cage yesterday. she had been sleeping between the cage and wall since she adopted them to be closer, right before that she was broody there.

Thank you Sonja73, was so happy ran to the house to show my daughter. It was interesting because I hadn't checked and was cleaning out the coop. Once I got the coop cleaned with new bedding, thought I would check the boxes. Now since I changed the cedding, can't get the girls to go into the coop!

Back
Top Bottom