Oregon

Oops, sorry bout getting the date wrong, unfortunately, I do that a lot. Zanna, hopefully it will be a very successful swap for you
big_smile.png
Just did not want you to show up on the wrong day :) Hope to see you there!

I just this morning ran across this website on FB....I have GOT to bookmark this one for sure!

http://www.poultryvetllc.com/

PoultryVet, LLC
Looking for help with your Backyard Poultry Flock? You've come to the right place!
Board certified poultry veterinarian with experience in both the commercial poultry world and with your backyard poultry pets, offering house and farm calls, office visits and online consults.
To schedule an appointment, call or text 541-357-0474 or call 541-242-5824, or send an e-mail request to [email protected]

For online consults, select the "Ask The Vet" on the Menu at the left of the page.

I hope this will help some of you here in Oregon...I know it sure will help me as we have no vet for chickens for miles!!

Last edited:
I just this morning ran across this website on FB....I have GOT to bookmark this one for sure!

http://www.poultryvetllc.com/

PoultryVet, LLC
Looking for help with your Backyard Poultry Flock? You've come to the right place!
Board certified poultry veterinarian with experience in both the commercial poultry world and with your backyard poultry pets, offering house and farm calls, office visits and online consults.
To schedule an appointment, call or text 541-357-0474 or call 541-242-5824, or send an e-mail request to [email protected]

For online consults, select the "Ask The Vet" on the Menu at the left of the page.

I hope this will help some of you here in Oregon...I know it sure will help me as we have no vet for chickens for miles!!
thumbsup.gif

I'm in Georgia, but looked at the site….there's a lot of great info there on chicken health, washing eggs, medicated feed & great links to pet food recalls and outer poultry information that all of us should find helpful. Looks like those of us in other areas could email photos and description of issues for a reasonable fee for advice. I have saved it to my favorites.

Thank you for your post.

I'm kinda getting excited about the swap, getting the bug for chicks, but might wait for hatchery birds (I know that's not what most breeders want to hear) but they come sexed. I ordered from a breeder (straight run) and out of 13 chicks, I have 3 girls :/ but my freezer will be full soon and my feed bill will go down. So, obviously I will need more chicks soon, I just don't want so many boys next time.

Excellent link for poultry vet, will bookmark that!

Last edited:
Dr. Lynne Luna is my poultry vet. There are not enough good things I can say about her. She has lab, commercial, private experience as well as her MAM (Master of Avian Medicine). Her knowledge and experience are next to none. I especially like her no nonsense attitude toward poultry disease. If you want the facts, she is the one to ask. She is on Facebook as well.

www.facebook.com/poultryvetllc

Dr. Lynne Luna is my poultry vet. There are not enough good things I can say about her. She has lab, commercial, private experience as well as her MAM (Master of Avian Medicine). Her knowledge and experience are next to none. I especially like her no nonsense attitude toward poultry disease. If you want the facts, she is the one to ask. She is on Facebook as well.

www.facebook.com/poultryvetllc
Good to know @Sonja73 .. over here in Central Oregon there's next to nothing as far as vets who will treat chickens or diagnosis for that matter. I was so glad I found her site!

Hey everybody, where can I buy the marek vaccine? I live in newberg. My chicks are due to hatch Sunday or Monday and silly me thought I'd be able to get it from Wilco... Help!!

Back
Top Bottom