Oregon

Sorry, I got distracted.  She is good about being held, she was handled from when she was a tiny chick.  She is pretty docile in general.  I do want to sell her with the roo though.  I was asking $40 obo for the two of them, but I would be open to trading.
Darn. I'm only looking to have 2 Roos and plan to keep one of the ones I have in my bator. Pretty little silkies though :) Hope you find them a good home!

Wondering if anyone in the Salem area has any of those beautiful colored blue,green and copper eggs for sale? Looking for natural colored Easter eggs for the kids, they do not have to be fertile, Thanks in advance!

Wondering if anyone in the Salem area has any of those beautiful colored blue,green and copper eggs for sale? Looking for natural colored Easter eggs for the kids, they do not have to be fertile, Thanks in advance!
PM me. I posted a pic. of what I have a page or two back. Currently collecting every egg for a large chick order but should have some in a week or so. I am about 20 min. from South Salem.

Oregon BYC friends, I have a 5 week old Blue Wheaten Amerucana Roo that needs a new home. I would like to get 15.00 for him. I bought Eggs from a breeder and incubated them myself. I can't have roosters where I live or I would keep him. He loves to be held and has a great little personality. I don't want him to end up on someone dinner table...please!

Oregon BYC friends, I have a 5 week old Blue Wheaten Amerucana Roo that needs a new home. I would like to get 15.00 for him. I bought Eggs from a breeder and incubated them myself. I can't have roosters where I live or I would keep him. He loves to be held and has a great little personality. I don't want him to end up on someone dinner table...please!
I'll ask if I can get him, but I have a sultan rooster that needs a new home already, I'll see what I can do.

Anyone know/have a good little petting-zoo type farm near-ish to Portland that has chicks and welcomes kids? One of my facebook friends has a young daughter that would love to go to a farm to see some chicks, but I'm not really set up for kids. For one thing, my chicks are broody raised and broodies don't seem to like to share their chicks with humans!

It would probably be cool if this farm also had other animal babies bouncing around the property. Like goats or lambs or bunnies. My friend says she wants to introduce her city kid to mud, so "dirty" is part of the appeal.

Query from Southern Oregon, does anyone have Swedish blue ducks/ducklings?
DD is in her last year of 4-H and wants to show them. Never had duckling before and not sure if they would be ready for our fair in mid-August.

You are in grants pass correct. I saw two I believe blue Swedish ducklings at south forty today and they are closed tomorrow so if you go on Monday they should still be there and ducklings grow pretty fast. They might be ready I don't know though what qualifies at fair

Back
Top Bottom