Oregon

Welcome to BYC kekstrom!!..great site for all the chicken questions you are gonna have. Cute chickies you've got there a couple of Buffs? And a couple Amerucana's?... And where in So. Oregon r u from? New chicken owner my self, just started in Medford.

Welcome to BYC kekstrom!!..great site for all the chicken questions you are gonna have. Cute chickies you've got there a couple of Buffs? And a couple Amerucana's?... And where in So. Oregon r u from? New chicken owner my self, just started in Medford.

I have an Easter Egger, she is the pale one on top. Then yup a Buff Orpington, and a Barred Rock, a Silver Laced Wyandotte and then the little one is a Cochin Bantam. Hoping she is pullet, but time will tell. I am over the mountain, outside of Kfalls.

What kind of chicks are you starting out with? Any pics?

Cute group of chicks!.. We have 7 Buff's,3 Rhode Islands Reds,2 Golden Sex Links,2 Black Sex Links and 2 Barred rocks. (My 2 brother laws and I started a little family farm)I l
[/IMG]ove my flock of girls. Here are some pics

Is anyone here from Tillamook County? I'm looking for silkie hatching eggs, welsh harlequin eggs, ancona eggs or ducklings, and call duck eggs or ducklings. It's probably a long shot but I'm not having much luck other places I've looked.

Back
Top Bottom