Oregon

Oh my! If my sweetie worked at a store that had chicks we'd be in BIG trouble! :)

We are looking for 3 -- we were ok with straight run from the feed store, and hoping for 2 pullets and a cockerel (as I want fertilized eggs, eventually, and one of those nice roosters I keep hearing rumors about, ha ha!).

We are in Oakridge, but willing to travel. Sorry, not to Portland. The traffic gives me flashbacks to my former commuter life and I just can't do it anymore.

Let me know where we might be road tripping to! Thanks!
So, good thing I popped in there today.....turns out they were supposed to get the slp with last weeks order, dh tells me there are still some left so I went to take a look and see silver laced..... wyandottes..... still waiting for the polish, will update you when they come, possibly this week.

Just bought a house in South Lebanon, 16 minutes from Lake Foster in Sweet Home. I love it here!
Welcome! My sister has a place down there, mom lives with her, so I am down there quite a bit....beautiful area!

Hi! Im just outside of St Helens! New to the area and the state. I love it here!
Welcome! I still consider myself new to Oregon, and I've been here 12 years, lol. I'm still not used to the never. ending. rainy. season. :) We do have the most gorgeous Spring time because of it, so I guess I'll just shut up! (those 50 ft Rhodies along the freeways are amazing!)

I'm in MO but we hope to move to OR this year. Our kids/grandkids live in PDX area. DH and I are looking for property within an hour or two of them (in any direction including WA), in a chicken friendly area. Younger daughter plans to live w us and is spearheading our property search. She works in Lake Oswego. Other daughter lives in Beaverton. I love Oregon, can't wait to be out there!

Back
Top Bottom