Oregon

Hey Oregonians, is there anybody on the eastern side of the state with hatching eggs? I’m wanting to hatch some more chicks, but I can’t go into Portland anytime soon to buy eggs and don’t know anybody local with fertile eggs. I’m located about an hour south of Pendleton.

19 right now. We lost 10 yesterday. But we are looking into getting more. I have a line on pure ameraucana chicks up near Vancouver, and I’m thinking of ordering some hatching eggs. I’m in eastern Oregon but my dad lives in Happy Valley so I’m picking up the ameraucana when I visit him.

Chiming in! I'm on the fringes of PDX. I have a small flock of layers, a small flock of specialty meat birds and some new additions I want to try and breed for fun.

Viva la Oregon chicken folks!

I'm still here too.....down in Prineville (Via Austin, Tx). I've got 7 girls, BCM, Easter Egger, Welsummer, Brown Double Laced Barnevelder & just got 3 Mottled Java pullets yesterday. No one is laying yet, come late September I'll start getting eggs.

19 right now. We lost 10 yesterday. But we are looking into getting more. I have a line on pure ameraucana chicks up near Vancouver, and I’m thinking of ordering some hatching eggs. I’m in eastern Oregon but my dad lives in Happy Valley so I’m picking up the ameraucana when I visit him.
Sorry to hear about your loss, hope you've got some new healthy chicks.

Back
Top Bottom