Oregon

That was quite a storm! And of course I had just watered the garden earlier in the evening.
roll.png

It was so very humid yesterday we should have known a thunderstorm was coming! LOL

OMG! i was like on top of me for like 20 min ! the house was shaking and the lightning was like... tuching the GROUND! it was freaky! i thought we were being bombed.. couldnt sleep.. :thun

Last edited:
Quote:
I know! I'm just up the road from you so I know exactly what you mean. I've never heard it so loud before and I never felt fear during a storm, but last night had me very nervous with all these tall trees around us.

Quote:
I know! I'm just up the road from you so I know exactly what you mean. I've never heard it so loud before and I never felt fear during a storm, but last night had me very nervous with all these tall trees around us.

i felt the saaaaaammmmeeeee way!!!! i was seriously scared!

What?!?! A storm??? I didn't see or feel anything! I live in West Salem, saw a couple water drops on my motorcycle about 5:30-6pm and that was it! Sheesh I"m bummed I missed it!
sad.png
I love watching storms
wink.png

Have a safe and happy 4th everyone and a big hello to all the new people!
welcome-byc.gif

It must have been one big spread out storm. I am in Redland, southeast of Oregon City and it seemed to be in our little valley. Windows shook, rooms lit up. And hail!

Quote:
Right now I don't have any birds to trade since I'm just starting out. BUT, how do you find out about the auction? I've been wanting to go but had no idea where to look.

Quote:
Terrie I bought my first Irish Setter from a breeder/friend in Redland. Once I saw how beautiful it is there I tried to buy a house in the area...since the Street of Dreams went in, nobody can afford it anymore unless you get really lucky. Anyway, I love it there! Wish I could afford to be your neighbor! until then, I live in Gervais.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom