wee.gif
wee.gif

Are you ready for some more hens?
ep.gif
or maybe
a couple of Muscovy youngsters..hhmmm 4 months old
(I lose track of time)
old.gif

oooooohhh!!! sounds fun!! i have one of the sisters of the other ones u got from me that i can trade.. shes like seconds away from being able to lay.. her comb and wattles are outragously red! LOL... hows the ones u got from me? have they started to lay yet .. if u even know..lol.. probly hard to keep track
tongue.png
what do u have to offer? HAPPY 4TH!!!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hey Oregonians! Luke is correct about the poultry on Tuesdays at the Woodburn auction. They told me to come in the morning before a certain time to drop of birds. Haven't been yet though.

Hey there! I just wanted to check in with my fellow Oregonians! I am pretty new to the forum and just got my first chickens this summer. 4 Barred Rocks and 2 Sex Links. They have been a lot of fun so far and we are hoping for some good eggs in our future! We are on the Coast in Coos Bay/North Bend. I am sure that we will have a lot of questions for you over the next few months as we learn more about our new hobby/obsession.
roll.png

Remotely Yours,

Beechnut

Hi Beechnut. We are almost, nearly neighbors. I am in Tenmile and you're just a bit farther down the road.
wee.gif
Somebody on here lives less than 100 miles from me. Aren't I pathetic?

hello everyone! anyone in the Lebanon/Albany area have a big layer hen for sale cheap. i have a big hen that is to dominant to the chicks and banties. she has been seperated from the other's chicks but needs company in her pen. thanks.

*shhhh* I am kind of looking for a new roo if anyone has an extra. I let my non-free range roo , a very nice looking BR Roo, out with the girls and he got eaten!
hit.gif

I would prefer a younger standard adult roo that is predator savvy and that won't try to eat me. Will consider any breed except RIR and banties. Unless he crows before 8 am he will have a wonderful home.
big_smile.png
If anyone has a crowless one, even better
wink.png

Just don't tell my BF!
duc.gif

Edit: Oh, the closer to Lebanon/Corvallis the better. I don't have time to drive far with school right now.
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom