Oregon

Quote:
Where about are you? We are out in Clackamas County, but Tallyho on here has a group that meets at Alpenrose Dairy.
smile.png
I show my birds, if you want to check out an awesome show, there's a great one the weekend of oct 15th in Stevenson.
smile.png

And if ya wanna see some awesome birds get cloverleaf to show ya some of hers.

Btw I had no idea Alpenrose was still even there. What about Oaks park is it stil there.

Quote:
Where about are you? We are out in Clackamas County, but Tallyho on here has a group that meets at Alpenrose Dairy.
smile.png
I show my birds, if you want to check out an awesome show, there's a great one the weekend of oct 15th in Stevenson.
smile.png

And if ya wanna see some awesome birds get cloverleaf to show ya some of hers.

Btw I had no idea Alpenrose was still even there. What about Oaks park is it stil there.

Aww. Thanks!
wink.png

Yep, Alpenrose is still there, and thriving. I had never been there before and got the tour from Tallyho a couple weeks ago. They host the little league World Series, and have some race tracks...mini bike maybe?? And they are reviving a bunch of things thanks to the multiple 4H groups meeting there now.

And yes, Oaks Park is alive and well. In fact we were just there about a month and a half ago for DH's company picnic.
smile.png

Quote:
So sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Thank you. I've been in a real funk all night at work, finally starting to feel a bit better, but the yard won't be the same without her.
hmm.png

Quote:
by the way, I've got lots of fertile EE hatching eggs, if someone is coming up to middle western Washington (I don't ship)

I'm getting 4 to 6 eggs a day from my six girls, and am eating the older eggs, keeping the current ones available if someone has a broody or an empty incubator

one BYCer has 5 chicks from the 10 eggs she got (two eggs broken early on, both developing, novice broody tipped the nest box); two eggs had fully developed chicks that didn't pip though one was peeping and rocking, and one chick was apparently stepped on and smothered when day-old)

second BYCer has 8 of 9 under her experienced broody, due Friday or Saturday; one bad egg ...

Quote:
So sorry for your loss.
hugs.gif

Thank you. I've been in a real funk all night at work, finally starting to feel a bit better, but the yard won't be the same without her.
hmm.png

My kids grandparents are part of the Alpenrose "family" lol. Not the cads but close old time friends. I sent Tallyho a pm and waiting to hear back

Back
Top Bottom