Oregon

Quote:
Your welcome to come play with mine
wee.gif

Will the stay in Corvallis be long term?

Welcome! I've driven to Lincoln city to get Rocky Mountain Chocolate!

Some day I'll make that drive over to Oregon city to hug the ducks! When ever I head past I'll wave!

If all goes well down here with funding. I'll be here for 5-6 years, while my birds are in Washington.

Quote:
You can play with mine anytime - I'll only be 5-10 minutes away!
Are you serious about boarding? (I've never heard of chicken boarding LOL) If you are, please PM me. I'd be willing to talk about it.

Quote:
Welcome! I know I've heard of some on the coast, I remember hearing Coquille, but that's a LITTLE far from Lincoln City. We go there to Lincoln City quite a bit, it's a lovely place!

Quote:
Lordie Lordie!! That will be ruff!...Well lets see I got this big pole barn
that houses as lot of Goats (at the moment) but with some work it just
might house hhhmmmm 100 chickens or so... lol...
lau.gif

HappyChick

Lincoln City is one of my favorite places on earth. I was there two weeks ago to let my Irish Setter run on the beach, then we hit Gleneden and Depot Bay. It was raining at first then cleared up. I was surprised at how pretty and slightly touristy Taft has become, but I liked it and spent an hour on the pier. I'd give anything to be able to live there. The hotels are kind of spendy right now, so we mainly just make day trips.

What is your favorite restaurant? I always like to hear from the locals where the best place is to eat.

Back
Top Bottom