Oregon

Hello neighbor. I'm sure they will be fine, they may not be in your lap chickens but you will learn each others routine. You can.t grab anything with a handle withouf 16 helpers here at my house. They know I'm not going to hurt them and all kinds of things happen when they are close, cucumbers, worms, baby snakes, really wish they wouldn't kill them. Move slow when your around them and all should go fine.

I am having to take baby steps here! My husband is still in shock the chicken coop is coming, so I figure he will have plenty of time to adjust to all by then! Being we are older it will probably take until spring to get the coop set up too! I do want Easter Eggers for sure (colored eggs for the grandkids). Looking forward to all your help!

I am having to take baby steps here! My husband is still in shock the chicken coop is coming, so I figure he will have plenty of time to adjust to all by then! Being we are older it will probably take until spring to get the coop set up too! I do want Easter Eggers for sure (colored eggs for the grandkids). Looking forward to all your help!

My former husband thinks that I am going through some kind of weird mid-life crisis, so you're in good company!!! I just enjoy them and the happy noises, that they make, are very soothing to me.

Take photo's, and post, when you get your coop all set up. Love looking at other people's set up's for their birds!

WELCOME!!!

Sheila :)

Ya'll have been busy again! I'll post these pics, then go back and catch up. Remember, these are from my cellphone, so not the greatest!

clap.gif

Score! In two days I have gotten two small coops for a really really good deal. Now I will have two breeder pens set up =)

Welcome to the new people who have joined
welcome-byc.gif

Hello neighbor. I'm sure they will be fine, they may not be in your lap chickens but you will learn each others routine. You can.t grab anything with a handle withouf 16 helpers here at my house. They know I'm not going to hurt them and all kinds of things happen when they are close, cucumbers, worms, baby snakes, really wish they wouldn't kill them. Move slow when your around them and all should go fine.
yay! i was hoping there would be another grants passer in the group! do you live in town? we live in the middle of town and i can not find the ordinances for chickens. the lady at grange told us between 6-9 but she wasn't 100% sure.

I'm in WA, but lurk here sometimes! You'll find TOOOONNNNSSS of info on this site!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom