Organic feed

Bugpreisler

In the Brooder
Jun 5, 2018
Hello all! We've recently moved to plainfield,il and are looking for a good feed source. I'd like to have a corn/soy free organic pellet. Right now we drive 30 min for new country organics corn free mash and my girls just waste it! And I feel like they aren't getting a balanced diet because they pick through the seed. And it's expensive. Anyone know of a local feed store or a service to deliver? I've checked out azure standard. Anything else like that. Local feed store caller tri-county stockdale says they cant get anything organic and soy free. Anyone have any good feed reccomendations?

Pictures of my girls for attention

20181117_081612.jpg
00004IMG_00004_BURST20190302084114.jpg

It would be worth calling your local feed stores and asking them what they can order in for you. Each store will have their own line of manufacturers they carry, but they should be able to get any of the products from those brands even if it's not a variety they usually stock. Ask them what they can get you that meets your requirements.

Hello all! We've recently moved to plainfield,il and are looking for a good feed source. I'd like to have a corn/soy free organic pellet. Right now we drive 30 min for new country organics corn free mash and my girls just waste it! And I feel like they aren't getting a balanced diet because they pick through the seed. And it's expensive. Anyone know of a local feed store or a service to deliver? I've checked out azure standard. Anything else like that. Local feed store caller tri-county stockdale says they cant get anything organic and soy free. Anyone have any good feed reccomendations?

Pictures of my girls for attention

View attachment 1882932 View attachment 1882933
@Bugpreisler
Um... I think if you post your inquiry here:
Feeding & Watering Your Flock
You might get a desirable answer and a little more promptly. After all, you are asking about feed in the:
New Member Introductions
Carbon copy your post and re post it in the other SUBJECT forum and I bet you get lots of answers.
Good luck mate!

Back
Top Bottom