Organic or non-organic

Quote:
I beg to differ, I dont want to eat meat or eggs that ate corn that as it was growing had the power or chemicals inside it to kill bugs. I dont like the pesticides and other garbage that is in the non organic. I also like self sustainability. There are a lot of good reasons to eat organically.

Show me a school that allows peanut butter and I will show you a dinosaur. I am so sick of people being so blind to all the crap in our environment that is hurting us and our children. Things are not what they use to be, and what is the biggest change in the last 40 years???? our food that's what!

Show me someone who says bad things about organic food I will show you an unhealthy person who frequents places like McD's too much and thinks that as long as it says edible than it must be ok to go into you.

oH AND ONE LAST THING WHY IS IT WHEN EVER SOME ONE HAS THE GALL TO ASK AN ORGANIC QUESTION ALL THESE NON ORGANIC PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED TO BUTT IN AND SAY HOW FAKE AND WHAT A GIMIC IT IS.
I dont go into the other sections and mock people for their choices and beliefs. She asked a question and there was no need to act like her choice or the feed she is considering is a waste of money. There are plent of us who do things organically and I for one would love to see one freaking thread about it where we can have a civil conversation with out having to defend why we live this way. Geez Louise!!!

and with that I am off to bed!
somad.gif

I am with you! I feed my chickens organic and happy to pay the extra money.
Organic feed = well worth it!
thumbsup.gif

pringle
Can I remind you that were talking about chickens and not ourselfs I however have tried both organic and nonorganic and the chickens,eggs were exactly the same.

Ever hear "You are what you eat."? This applies here. For every medication you feed your chicken, you will have a residue in the meat and eggs.

For every chemical in your feeds, you will have a foreign substance in your meat and eggs. If you ingest these, they are now in YOU. On a cellular level, these chemicals can obstruct normal cellular activity. Over time, this could mean quite a lot in terms of your health and wellbeing.

There are plenty of studies out there to confirm that the meds, pesticides, fungicides and hormone stimulants added to feeds can indeed affect those who eat the meat, eggs, or milk of those animals.

Your eggs may taste the same, but they may not BE the same.​

Back
Top Bottom