Oriental chickens

fowlsessed

Crowing
12 Years
Nov 16, 2011
east Tennessee
I have these birds, some are high percentage Asil with, questionably, some Cubalaya (he was chasing and topped my Asil hen, their mother), and some are 100% Asil (from my intended brood pen), but because I don't know for sure, I'm letting them all go as crosses. BUT BE ASSURED THAT I WHOLEHEARTEDLY BELIEVE THESE COULD BE 100% ASIL, I JUST CAN'T TAKE THE CHANCE AND UNCERTAINTY, AND SO WILL NOT USE THEM OR SELL THEM AS PURE. THERE'S NOTHING IN THESE BIRDS, NEITHER IN DEPORTMENT OR APPEARANCE, THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THEY ARE CROSSES. If nothing else, they'll be great for those just wanting some tame, cool looking Oriental fowl. Three stags are spangle, one dark red stag, and one dark brown red pullet. $30 ea.
Hen hatched and raised, been wild on range since little days and I haven't touched them. They are really good looking birds. But, of course, Orientals take a bit to mature so will keep improving.
Feel free to contact me for any more info.

Shipped is $30 for bird + $20 for shipping + $26 for the box = $76 The box came out more expensive than I expected.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom