Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Blue Wheaten is as correct as any color name.

Wheaten tends to vary with each breed. When you add Blue it shows up in different ways/places with each of the Wheaten.

good to know! thanks! no asil? rlly? oh well i like the color on her! was i correct in saying its a blue wheaton at least?

Here are some examples for you off my yard. The top pic is an Asil hen with just a smidge of Brazilian in it, and the lower picture is a pure Asil hen. They both show excellent type for an Asil hen.

Here are some examples for you off my yard. The top pic is an Asil hen with just a smidge of Brazilian in it, and the lower picture is a pure Asil hen. They both show excellent type for an Asil hen.

ya know the other 2 looked simular to what you have cuda! DW picked the one i have... i kinda wanted that one any way...
can you post a good head shot when ever you get a chance? i dont want to be fooled again!

I don't have any headshots laying around, but my advice would be to deal with a reputable asil breeder next time, that way you know you will get what you want.

yea im talking with a guy now... he says he has rampuri asils maybe next month for the hatch along....

one question tho how much should a good breeder sell a dz eggs for? the guy was tryin a bit hard to sell his eggs... sorry it just threw up a flag...

Well, in my opinion, good breeders don't sell hatching eggs as a rule. If you want a specific type of asil, pm me the details, and I'll put you in touch with the right guy to get some good stock. Just remember, it won't be as cheap as buying eggs, or from the local feed store, but in the long run, it will save you a lot of wasted money, and time.

Well, in my opinion, good breeders don't sell hatching eggs as a rule. If you want a specific type of asil, pm me the details, and I'll put you in touch with the right guy to get some good stock. Just remember, it won't be as cheap as buying eggs, or from the local feed store, but in the long run, it will save you a lot of wasted money, and time.

Why wouldn't a good breeder sell eggs?

Back
Top Bottom