5 month old Brazilian

Attachments

• 20211009_140140.jpg
    20211009_140140.jpg
    777.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 20211009_151547.jpg
    20211009_151547.jpg
    644.3 KB · Views: 14
What percent protein/fat feed should oriental type birds get? I mix about 40/60 of %20 protein full plume layer mini pellets with showtime %14. Is that too much protein because they grow slower than other birds? Anyone have have any suggestions or would like to share what they feed? I also feed worms and other live stuff once or twice a week with food. As of right now I have the one Brazilian and a few Thai crosses. Thanks for any info.

Do they need seperate pellets I just buy the feed gamefowl 40kg
It has grains seeds and some red and green pellets
Do you know what protein % is in your feed? That sounds like the 14% feed that I get. Its mostly grains, seeds, and some whole corn. I heard that too much protein in your daily feed could mess up a young birds growth. Something about they can grow too big too fast and because they develop slower it can cause bone issues? I was thinking about cutting my %20 protein feed out for this reason....maybe I should just mix in less of it?

What percent protein/fat feed should oriental type birds get? I mix about 40/60 of %20 protein full plume layer mini pellets with showtime %14. Is that too much protein because they grow slower than other birds? Anyone have have any suggestions or would like to share what they feed? I also feed worms and other live stuff once or twice a week with food. As of right now I have the one Brazilian and a few Thai crosses. Thanks for any info.
I feed mine 20% protein flock Raiser crumbles, & supplement fat with corn once in awhile.

Back
Top Bottom