Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

I love and raise oriental birds. I have Thai, Madagascar, ko shamo, and red jungle fowls. You can check out my YouTube page and see most of my oriental fowls. I am located in California also.

not sure paulo. he gave me these to grade into my wheaton line of cubalayas but he also made sure that i got a trio so i could breed them pure asil . the way i understood was all of them were 3/4 harris but the 2 hens were sisters and could be kept together without too much fighting. all of them are white legged and long tailed. one hen is the cinnamon colored wheaton and the other is the burnt brick colored wheaton

Most likely is out of that Hammer line. Your lucky those are very nice asils. Carr (in my book) is a very knowledgable and experienced breeder. Make sure to keep them straight.

Good luck

hennie feather Brazilian aseel cross

Last edited:
Ma
There are several oriental fowl fanciers on here, I am sure they will join in. I am fairly new to orientals, but very much enamored by them. I am working on brazilians myself. They are a breed that was created and perfected quite a while back. They are a combination of Shamo, Thai and Spanish Fowl. Some have Asil in them as well. I am very small time with them, keeping a dozen or so at the moment.

Some young ones from this year.
herbs_two.JPG

white_gold.JPG

white_gold2.JPG

black_white2.JPG

blue_red.JPG

golden21.JPG

A couple young ones I picked up this year, for next year.

cuzz2.JPG

buzz5.JPG

A few adult breeders.
golden2.JPG

Last years pullet. I will get better pics of her later, she is a little rough from the breeding pen at the moment.
golden_stag.JPG

Last years stag. Going to use him next year.

Here is a bird that isnt mine. I used him for a short time, he belongs to a friend from Arkansas.
Braz_Stag2.JPG
man their great birds how could I get sime

Back
Top Bottom