Oriental Gamefowl Thread!

Thank you for all the positive feedback about the curled toe.
This will be only an uphill battle for me. These birds were all incubated by my grandmother. She tends to have a lot of issues with curled toes. I don't quite think she knows how to incubate correctly. The reason being why I kept this ginger guy is because he was the only bird that appeared with that type of coloring. He had all nice characteristics besides his one curled toe. I was going to cull him once he was ready to eat for meat. However, he keeps getting nicer and nicer. I will continue to use him for breeding and I will breed it out. I think it has more to do with incubation.

Thanks again :)

Yes, if she has continual problems with curled toes during incubation, tell her to back down on the humidity and that should fix it.

Young pair of Microdots this pic is a little old as mama has bidies now
celebrate.gif

I have a pair of Microdots gifted to me as well as a trio of Bantam Asil i purchased this weekend past. Your pair are very nice. How much do they weigh??

I have a pair of Microdots gifted to me as well as a trio of Bantam Asil i purchased this weekend past. Your pair are very nice. How much do they weigh??
Hello, I know the Microdots tend to come small but I would not consider them Bantam? though not really an expert, mine is about a bull stag now and prob weigh is 3 lbs 9 oz . Speaking for my experience with that line they are fine fowl as fine as any I have the good fortune to have in my yard.

Back
Top Bottom