Ornamental Layer Coll. Breeds? Clearer Pics 1wk

Thank you all.
smile.png

Number 10 (Lady Slipper) is doing terrific. The splint came off and she is holding her own in the chick battles.

I will try to get some better pictures this weekend to replace the fuzzy ones. Man, those chicks don't sit still and pose, do they?

(EDIT)

Ok here are 1 week pictures of some of the 14 survivors.

1wkchick001.jpg

1wkchick002.jpg

1wkchick003.jpg
(Was #3 ~ Happy Feet)

1wkchick004.jpg

1wkchick005.jpg
(Was #10 ~ Lady Slipper)

1wkchick006.jpg

Ok, the lady at MMH says they don't put EEs in the OLC. Hmmm. Se also claims that the EEs are pure breed Ameraucanas.

Thank you all again.

Last edited:
We just picked up the replacements sent out by MMH (21 total). There is one breed (5 sent ~ these could be the ones used as fillers???) ) in particular that we were wondering about. The heads are a reddish/brown (1st and 2nd pictures below...) Any help is appreciated.

NB001chick.jpg

NB002chick.jpg

then there are these ones...

NB003chick.jpg

(Buff??) Cochin , I know the picture is fuzzy. It is more yellow than the next girl.

NB004chick.jpg

(Buff Laced???) Polish,could almost be White Polish, but I think they have darker areas around the eyes.

Thank you all again.

Here are some better pics of the unknowns...

I am sorry if I'm being a pain.

smUnknown001.jpg

smUnknown002.jpg

and here is the chick with a crooked foot (#10 Silver Spangled Hamburg) at 10 days...

smSSHamburg_Day10.jpg

Thank you all.

The red/blue chick is a Egyptian Fayoumi. The other chicks look like Cochins....Easter Eggers.....and possibly a campine or a buttercup.
Good Luck with them!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom