orphaned gosling*NEW PICTURES*

Quote:
thank you!
Doodle is a 7? week old fawn and white runner (f)/ black and white pied muscovy (m) cross.
smile.png
A big beautiful mutt
love.gif

Last edited:
Balbinka!

Henry is hurt! He would barely walk earlier today, and then he walked with a limp. He is still walking with a limp- his right leg is hurting.
I do not know what happened......
I had my daughter watch him yesterday, and she and her friends thought it was funny how Henry chased after them up and down the driveway....
somad.gif

I dont know if someone accidentally kicked him, tripped over him, or if he just has sore muscles.

He is much better this evening, but still has a limp.

He had a long day of rest, and spent the day at work with me, and is right now sleeping on my lap- I bought him a new dog bed- lots of soft padding there.

sad.png

OH! I weighed him again today- TWO POUNDS 3 ounces. He already gained a pound since my last weigh-in..not that many days ago.

Quote:
Uh oh!
Give him rest, look at the leg and feel for any breaks.
If your driveway is gravel or dirt, he might have just pounded his little feet on the rocks too hard.

Keep us updated, if you see anything odd that pops up, post a pic!
I really hope he gets better!

No cuts or breaks or bumps or scrapes.
I have a concrete driveway.
sad.png

He is just about normal now. I am soo relieved.

He is a pig.
I took him to my mother in laws today, and he had tons of GRASS to eat today. My mother in law is 84 years old, and she absolutely loves him. She was babying him and telling him that he has no idea he is a goose. Her yard has tall grass and he had a field day. I told her all about his car seat and how he rides with me everywhere. She offered me a wicker basket to keep him in- but I like his bed best.
smile.png

He is sleeping at my husbands feet right now, making his little 'sleeping snore'...

Happy Mother's Day!

Back
Top Bottom