Orpington Full Range

Quote:
have you ever taste the famous Scottish egg ?

There is a better chance I will eat Racoon before I ever get the privilage of eating a Scottish egg. lolol

Ask these some if they ever eat in Paris restaurant

by the way what is Racoon look like pal ?

Quote:
There is a better chance I will eat Racoon before I ever get the privilage of eating a Scottish egg. lolol

As stated by Andrew Zimmern a Chef on a TV show Bizarre Foods, he says it is like a refined meat. Similar to Pork. I have yet to have any. I do have 20 plus pound of Racoon fresh frozen in the very back of my Wild Game freezer (backyard) awaiting the day the dogs sample him. I have had Turtle, farm raised Lion, Black Bear, New Zealand farm raised Venison. And my favorite Aligator. Not counting a bunch of different fish.

Fuzzy is showing us his Full Range.

000_9720.jpg

Little more of my Back burner range

000_9725.jpg

000_9726.jpg

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if any of you guys sell Crele, Blue, White, Lavender or Splash orps? I am going to be starting 4H and am looking to purchase some or all
smile.png
of these stunning colors. Maybe I could get on a waiting list?

Thanks so much! PM me!

Quote:

As stated by Andrew Zimmern a Chef on a TV show Bizarre Foods, he says it is like a refined meat. Similar to Pork. I have yet to have any. I do have 20 plus pound of Racoon fresh frozen in the very back of my Wild Game freezer (backyard) awaiting the day the dogs sample him. I have had Turtle, farm raised Lion, Black Bear, New Zealand farm raised Venison. And my favorite Aligator. Not counting a bunch of different fish.

racoon..bluk! I cant imagine having to have to eat one...althou there are a few hanging aROUND MY CHICKEN COOPS AT NIGHT AND I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD TAKE A POWDER....I wind up feeding more racoons and chipmunks and an assorment of wild birds ..i think they get more feed than the chickens do...in the old orp books we downloaded to my laptop kindle, it says that the english prefer the orp and pay top dollar for i as a table bird, americans tend to like the yellow legged yellow skinned chickens..i think its just what your raised with..the old books also say the black orps take on a terrible grey hue when being prepared for table..and that turns a lot of people off...but the buffs are the prefered table bird, thought that was interesting....im curous now.whats a scottish egg?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom