orpingtons!!!!!

Working on making some Blues

000_9824.jpg

000_9823.jpg

000_9820.jpg

Yep - I think this is Ming To........ and the lady you are referring to is Connie Zulu at Harmony Hills in North GA. There use to be a link up with the USDA. APHIS and Ming's emails back and forth.

How do you breed to get crele orps. We hatched some chicks this spring that looked like them but can't find out how that pattern came about. We think it came from our white orp rooster crossed with a black star hen. I know you get black stars by crossing rhode island red roos with barred rock hens. But we don't know how we got that color pattern from the white orp roo. We also had buff orp and red star hens along with another partridge cochin roo. If you have any ida let me know.

just stick the hen in the 4rth pic down in a crate marked waverly Ny to me ..you would never miss her right? man she is just a perfect hen.loved touring your birds UK!!

Hi all, new to the Orpington breed. Got my first Buff Orp rooster last week. Now I'm hooked! The pictures you all have shared are amazing. Such lovely birds!

Here's Maurice:

Back
Top Bottom