I am offering a Hatchrite HR MP I-84 Incubator Unit in immaculate condition. The Incubator unit comes with a humidifier unit and the operations manual which includes complete instructions on programming the controller. This unit is in pristine condition, was garage stored, like new.

I've also listed the Hatchrite Incubator on a separate link:
http://chickentrain.com/Hatchery_Equipment/Hatchers/2505_Hatchrite_HR_MP_I_84_Incubator

The unit is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico at Zip 87123.

I have available comprehensive photos and brochures for review that I can forward via email. I've attached the Hatchrite brochures to this message if you would like more information on the unit. The Hatchrite brochures contain all relevant specifications and operating information on the unit.

I also have a series of photos of the unit taken this week.

In addition, I have an Ostrich egg hatcher cabinet and will forward photos of it via email if interested.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Is this unit still available?

I am offering a Hatchrite HR MP I-84 Incubator Unit in immaculate condition. The Incubator unit comes with a humidifier unit and the operations manual which includes complete instructions on programming the controller. This unit is in pristine condition, was garage stored, like new.

I've also listed the Hatchrite Incubator on a separate link:
http://chickentrain.com/Hatchery_Equipment/Hatchers/2505_Hatchrite_HR_MP_I_84_Incubator

The unit is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico at Zip 87123.

I have available comprehensive photos and brochures for review that I can forward via email. I've attached the Hatchrite brochures to this message if you would like more information on the unit. The Hatchrite brochures contain all relevant specifications and operating information on the unit.

I also have a series of photos of the unit taken this week.

In addition, I have an Ostrich egg hatcher cabinet and will forward photos of it via email if interested.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Is this unit still available?

Back
Top Bottom