OT - Another EBay Rant

I feel for you Jean. This has happened to me and paypal was good to refund my money but it did take awhile. I have a stack of those trackers at home and I think they can be picked up anywhere. When the package is shipped they scan it in and it says something like "package was shipped from _________ on _________ " then it usually disappears into the system for a couple of days then says "package was delivered to ____________ on____________ at________time" when the delivery scan is done by the mailperson. Why they don't scan it along the way like UPS and FEDEX is beyond me. That part is frustrating as a buyer and a seller. But nine days is a crock. I once shipped eggs that went to New York on the way from Texas to Georgia (I know, who can explain the USPS) and they still only took four days to arrive.

Good luck!
Melissa

Tracking #'s are worthless. They do not scan them in between destinations. I've had a problem with several recent packages and all the USPS site says is a label was printed.... then suddenly anything from 5 to 7 days later it changes to either arrived in my town or delivered. No other info. These were all priority packages.

I just checked the tracking number again this evening and low and behold look what it says:

Your item was processed and left our SAN DIEGO, CA 92186 facility on June 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

My package was mailed on the 27th my aXX. I don't know why she bothered putting it in the mail today. It will be returned.​

pips&peeps :

I just checked the tracking number again this evening and low and behold look what it says:

Your item was processed and left our SAN DIEGO, CA 92186 facility on June 9, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

My package was mailed on the 27th my aXX. I don't know why she bothered putting it in the mail today. It will be returned.​

NICE!
smack.gif

I hope you get your money back!!!!!​

That lady must be trying to scam you and failed
gig.gif

I hate people who scam others, that just not right. I guess that's why I'm very cautious of buying things online. But I must say I never bought on EBAY, I did look but that's about it. I just don't trust it.

And sorry you and others have to deal with these kind of situations.
But be glad that you get your money back.

Sorry for the rant.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom