Our BR roo chose the rotisserie for himself!(pic, not graphic)

bheila

Songster
11 Years
Feb 8, 2008
Kent, Wa
My husband went out to the shed for something last night and he could hear something making funny noises
hide.gif
. So he poked around and found one of our 3 month old roos in the rotisserie of all places. I didn't believe him so I ran out with my phone and took a picture
ep.gif
. Of all the place to roost, why the rotisserie? I told my husband he wanted to feel close to his sisters and brothers
lau.gif
IMG00090.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully he'll be a good rooster and not choose his own fate. So far my BR roo is good, but I have met some not-so-nice roos that definitely should be put on the rotisserie.
tongue.png

Your picture is a much better picture than what my mind imagined! I was thinking your Roo was very bad and earned himself a chicken dinner - your chicken dinner!

Quote:
lau.gif
His fate was already "set" for the rotisserie but he's so darn friendly following me around the yard all day that we might just have to keep him
idunno.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
but is there enough meat on that thing to make it worth the electricity?

That is too cute. If little roo only knew.

Quote:
lau.gif
His fate was already "set" for the rotisserie but he's so darn friendly following me around the yard all day that we might just have to keep him
idunno.gif

Yeah, don't ya hate friendly cool roosters pulling on your heartstrings?
I have a BR roo that was part of my fryer order from the summertime.
He's still kickin.

SpeckledHen has a photo of almost her whole flock of chickens all roostdr on her outdoor stonewall grill.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom