Our Camera Shy Button Quail ~

Oh! Look at all the fuzzies!
love.gif

You should be able to get Missi a great pair out of all of them!

And yes, you have to include your Coturnix! All the little puff balls are so cute!
love.gif

I love my Quailies too! I only have a few, but you have to start somewhere.
wink.png
And like you, my birds are my passion and joy, and I too wouldn't give it up either!

A few questions..

Why are the button on pine pellets and the Coturnix on pine shavings?

And did you get me my picture? The retired Fawn to compare to my Cinnabutton?
wink.png

I'll be back later, need to run to the store and get a heat lamp for the moose running around the bator!

It's a beauty Quaillady! I sure hope the EE is a hen.!
fl.gif

Quote:
when i was younger and had hamsters i used to love the glass water bottles that is untill the hamsters began chewing them and htey broke and then they kept breaking in myh ands while i cleaned them so i stuck with the plastic bottles from wally-world

Quote:
I ran out of pine pellets on the day the coturnix hatched so had to use pine shavings:gig But when I ran to the store on Sunday I cleaned out their brooder and separated the birds in half so more space for them so I gave them their pine pelleted bedding.

*jaw drops*
ep.gif
*passes out from cuteness overload*
love.gif
Thank you so much for the photos! I can't wait to get my little buttons! OH! My tummy has butterflies over how sweet they look! & all of them...there are so many! I already love them to pieces. I eventually want a few cot pairs too but we won't go there just yet.
tongue2.gif

I think I should visit this weekend QuailLady
cool.png
I can help clean coops or something. I just want to be by so many quailies
love.gif
My place will be there eventually but I must learn first
caf.gif
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Quaillady,
Did you ever get this picture of your retired Ivory hen? I'm dying to know a final color on my little girl. lol...

Updates of Missi's and the cots would be nice too.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom