Our goats are raising calves :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that's cool, we have a bucket calf who is 3 months old and growing like a weed! i would of done the same thing that cara did.....if i had a goat at the time we got Uno our calf...if a dog can nurse a squirle then what's the problem of letting a calf nurse of a doe ?

fowler chick, I've already explained what the problem is

Sorry Haviris, I know your calf didnt drink very long from the doe, and you put a stop to it pretty early.

i wish i had a cow lol
hit.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Believe me we heard you, umpteen times. Why not start your own thread if that's all you want to talk about?

Quote:
Believe me we heard you, umpteen times. Why not start your own thread if that's all you want to talk about?

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

thats what i wanted to say..but didn't
lau.gif

Quote:

Oh good grief I could understand you making this comment if username would have gone over the issue again. But he didn't. In fact you must have missed post #29 where he said "thank you very much for clearing that up." and he let it go. You opened up a topic and when you do it's begins discussion. Username discussed a legitimate aspect in a way that was respectful. I am glad he brought it up as I learned something very important from it. He wasn't rude, he didn't flame, he disagreed. Disagreement is ok. He doesn't need to open another one on a topic he clearly let rest.

fowler_chick this issue was discussed earlier in the thread. Your answer is in the previous posts.

In the future please remember that the "report" button is your friend, as are the moderators. Please avail yourselves of the help that we offer here instead of taking matters into your own hands.

as this is the second time this thread has gotten reports despite being cleaned up once, I will leave it closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom