Our Journey into chicks

fl.gif
Good luck!!!
fl.gif
Our first attempt at hatching only yeilded 1, but we love her dearly and are going to try one more time. Hope you at least get a couple!!!

Day 20. My son is now 30 years old. He was 3 when his mother and I married. I'm convinced I could never have waited for a child to be born because these chickens are driving me nuts. I pace back and forth looking for moment, Checking temp and humidity. Chicken is all I have on the brain. I go to work and look at my watch to see how long it will be before I can check on my eggs. This is just nuts... :)

Day 20. My son is now 30 years old. He was 3 when his mother and I married. I'm convinced I could never have waited for a child to be born because these chickens are driving me nuts. I pace back and forth looking for moment, Checking temp and humidity. Chicken is all I have on the brain. I go to work and look at my watch to see how long it will be before I can check on my eggs. This is just nuts... :)
gig.gif
lau.gif
Welcome to the highly addictive world of hatching!! I'm the same way, especially the last few days. I stare obsessively into the incubator willing them to move or peep, or do anything other there than sit there looking like an egg.

Getting closer now! It's exciting, can't wait to see a picture (or 5, lol) of what you get!

No, nothing yet. I've seen the #12 egg move several times, but my wife hasn't yet. She can't sit and watch incubator tV as long as I can, and when it moves by the time she gets in here it stops. I havnt seen any movement out of any of the other eggs. Day 21 began 3 hours ago at 4pm CST

Back
Top Bottom