Our Little Farm Ducks...

Jen4

Songster
11 Years
Sep 7, 2008
Munfordville, KY
Just wanted to share these pics. of our little farm ducks, they are so fun to watch.

Duckcollage8-10.jpg

They are lovin their kiddie pool... gonna need a bigger one SOON!

081510_004251.jpg

They think we have food EVERYTIME we walk in the pen!

They are so cute- Having them eat out of hands is a great way to keep them tamer - but it looks like they are a friendly bunch so I hope they stay that way for you.

duckyfromoz: Thank You... yeah I'm hoping to making them friendly, they are scared of us most of the time UNLESS WE HAVE FOOD. I trick them while I'm feeding them, I'll pick em up for a min. and pet them.

Mine like being sprayed with the hose, they're a few months old now. Not thrilled about being picked up, but will follow me around so I spray them, give it a try. They are particularly fond of the "shower" setting. I make a game of it, talking to them the whole time. It gets them used to me being around them.

LovinMyPeeps: Mine love the hose too! lol I play with them when I spray out and refill their pools. One loves to attack the water, tries to grab it with its beak, its funny. I've noticed they love for me to really wet the ground and make puddles for them to play in
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom