Our Mixed Flock Journey!

It's been kind of fun seeing how big they are. Most of them are still around 45g, but I keep hoping that they'll get bigger. I pretty much just weigh the largest ones now! :)
Could you send me a pic of your scale so I’ll know what kind to get... if there are even different kinds :confused:

Could you send me a pic of your scale so I’ll know what kind to get... if there are even different kinds :confused:
There are a lot of different scales available. I bought this one when my husband was diagnosed with diabetes 10 years ago, so that I could control the amount of carbs he was eating. It's a little fancy for an egg scale, but it's pretty accurate. I'll see if it's still available & share the link with you! :)

There are a lot of different scales available. I bought this one when my husband was diagnosed with diabetes about 8 years ago, so that I could control the amount of carbs he was eating. It's a little fancy for an egg scale, but it's pretty accurate. I'll see if it's still available & share the link with you! :)
Okay.. it’s ok... so any type of food scale will work?

I snapped this picture of Roo Two yesterday...I've been meaning to take one, his tail feather cracks me up...lol! I noticed when I was looking at this that you can see the smoke hanging in the garden behind him...I will be so glad when it clears up!

Roo Two  9.14.2020.jpg

I snapped this picture of Roo Two yesterday...I've been meaning to take one, his tail feather cracks me up...lol! I noticed when I was looking at this that you can see the smoke hanging in the garden behind him...I will be so glad when it clears up!

View attachment 2334810
Oh ma ga!! Look at those sunflowers!! :th.... and he is cute! I like his feather! Hopefully it stays like that😄

Back
Top Bottom