Our Mixed Flock Journey!

I shot another video of Daphne with her babies & got a still shot! I don't know if I will get individual pictures taken today...we might be heading to our sons place to help them get things packed & moved to a storage shed, so that they will be ready to move out when the house closes...we will be glad when it's all done!

View attachment 2340521

Daphne is a very pretty rabbit. I see the buns resemble her mostly.
Makes me tempted to get a pet bunny, but I know better than to do impulsive things!
I am still learning the ropes with my chickens.

Daphne is a very pretty rabbit. I see the buns resemble her mostly.
Makes me tempted to get a pet bunny, but I know better than to do impulsive things!
I am still learning the ropes with my chickens.
She is a pretty girl! Rabbits are pretty easy to take care of...unless of course they have a litter of 13 kits... lol

@WhoDatChick I had eggs for breakfast before we headed back to my son's house. The faerie eggs had little tiny yolks in them. I had a double yolk Marans egg that I cooked in place of the one my son ate...lol
20200921_083358.jpg
20200921_083917.jpg
20200921_084325.jpg

Welcome to BYC,,,,,,,,,,,,, what was your reason for discontinuing your previous chicken operations.
Crib is a good idea for your brooder. You will need to place some netting on sides as well. since the CHICKIES:love would be falling out of their balcony.:wee
WISHING YOU BEST,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and :welcome
My chicks are one week old in a brooder in my house. My chicken coop is our barn divided. The space is 8x18 for the house only and the run 12x18. Later they will be able to go in the yard. In another week my chicks will have to leave the brooder in the house. Can they go to their chicken house? The door to the run is closed and I can provide heat. Is that fine or a few more weeks in a larger brooder better? Please advise me.

Back
Top Bottom